Cynosure’s TempSure Envi technology heats deep into the skin to regenerate collagen and reduce the appearance of forehead wrinkles, frown lines, crow’s feet, and smile lines. Other indications include hair epilation, telangiectasia, and milia.
Client Pre-Treatment Instructions for TempSure™
- Remove all makeup, including eye makeup, lotions or sun block and wash facial area prior to treatment. Any preparations left on the skin will act as impedance to the energy and will diminish the
- Neurotoxins or fillers should be given post-treatment or a minimum of two weeks prior to the TempSure
- For five to seven days prior to treatment, at the practitioner’s discretion, avoid therapies that may cause erythema (redness) or irritation such as Retin-A or products containing Isotetrinoin, glycolic and or salicylic
- The treatment area must be free of any open lesions or
- For an optimum treatment, hydrate by drinking plenty of water or hydrating fluids several days in advance. Avoid alcohol if